There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It draws you in and gives prospect customers their first glimpse and impression of the product in question and often is the first step in someone deciding whether or not to purchase it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a extraordinarily daring claim; let’s destroy it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out tremendously sincerely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a more difficult erection, soar begin your libido, increase your staying power, enlarge pleasure all around, and enhance your self belief so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they suggest that you will now not see a whole lot of whatever through way of consequences for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a gorgeous amplify in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising and marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly targeted on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a capsule can’t without a doubt make any phase of your physique grow. A right capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you genuinely grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I depend it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide via way of L-Arginine, making it efficiently act as a time launch formulation for growing blood glide for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is nicely recognized to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an essential mineral to the method of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have tested this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese medicinal drug to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally affords calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist increase herbal testosterone levels.
The word “Nano” appears in the name of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized substances are greater without difficulty absorbed into your gadget , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s actual that higher absorption is key to a properly supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken daily, just before bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline carries caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would likely preserve you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few unique approaches to go, relying on what u . s . you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was only sold there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will price about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may additionally be extra about advertising than about giving plausible clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The rate is realistic – if you locate the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise real boom of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a tablet can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s capability to be trusted.
- The formula contains a few “odd” ingredients with questionable benefits as well as a certain “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two capsules at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is now not made in the United States, which may additionally be fine, however capability it’s now not concern to the equal recommendations in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no purpose to accept as true with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthful person it would be flawlessly safe. But we prefer extra than secure from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m simply no longer satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as advantageous as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can provide more help in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and overall sexual confidence.Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing validated to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY cheap choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a scientific circumstance and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your medical doctor about what dietary supplements can also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website