It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair complement that appears definitely promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it additionally appears questionable from countless factors of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the truth behind this product? Here’s my detailed analysis.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I cannot guarantee these are 100% true (since very few products work for both male and female hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a a great deal less expensive choice with a very comparable composition .
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
What Is Rescue Hair 911? A Quick Overview
In a few words – it’s a supplement designed for all sorts of hair loss and thinning, including:
- male pattern (caused by DHT excess)
- female pattern
- general hair loss
Now – there is no complement on the market that can assist all of them.
There are some that claim they can – however the actuality is definitely different.
That’s why Rescue Hair 911’s claims see very hard to believe to me.
Other than that, the supplement looks great at first:
- great formula
- high doses in most ingredients
- classic hair pills
However – problems come up when it comes to reviews and purchases:
- No authentic review anywhere on the Internet.
- There are solely a few opinions on its authentic web page (but they seem spammy).
- Its Official website itself looks spammy.
Basically – its Official website is actually one page with a video.
That video is attempting to persuade human beings into shopping for the product the use of an emotional story.
In many cases – that’s what scam products do.
Anyway – it’s very challenging to get from that video web page to the buy page.
So you basically have to watch the whole video (which isn’t very short) and then you will be redirected to the purchase page.
Once again – this is a strategy many scams use.
That’s why I don’t really trust Rescue Hair 911.
Despite its superb composition – its different factors don’t seem right.
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So speaking exclusively in terms of composition – it’s an excellent supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is essentially a combine of a number of elements – which are supposed to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would solely point out the most vital ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes natural hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates quicker growth.
Overall – this combo appears very promising (in phrases of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the fundamental elements this complement is based totally on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these thirteen compounds, right here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – make stronger and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT levels and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the other 8 ingredients also have major benefits.
But in terms of clinical evidence, these are the top 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This group doesn’t have such a strong effect as the previous 2.
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents severe hair loss caused by an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s additionally concerned in some instances of hair loss.
Most hair dietary supplements incorporate nutritional vitamins and minerals, which is definitely fine.
But these compounds not often have a important impact in opposition to hair loss.
So the point is that a quality supplement shouldn’t be mostly based on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is perfectly fine.
Overall – this supplement has an excellent formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this type of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these substances ought to work certainly well, thinking about their efficiency and proof behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you need to be aware of about this supplement’s drugs and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In different phrases – they seem like ordinary pills, which is definitely fine.
2. The Dosage
This complement follows the equal sample right here – it has the typical dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s true that it doesn’t offer very clear directions.
So you’re no longer informed when it’s the nice time to take the pills, whether or not you have to take them collectively or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I in no way had the danger to check out this complement myself.
For this reason – I wanted to check its results by looking at other people’s opinions on it.
Note: I solely consist of real opinions, no longer promotional ones.
As you would possibly count on – I had a very tough time discovering ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the reviews online were made by previous users
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the solely “opinions” I ought to discover have been on Rescue Hair 911’s reputable page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I for my part would no longer have confidence these critiques – however you can determine for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any actual person assessment online.
For this reason – I personally would not trust the reviews from its official page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t leave your own review (even as a verified customer)
This is why I could not recommend a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I recognize a complement with a comparable robust formula for a way decrease price, there’s no way I would choose Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a superb formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extraordinarily expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to find the “order now” part and click there
- it’s solely there the place you can see the authentic rate
Now – as soon as you get to the buy page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price receives barely higher if you purchase numerous bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
Honestly – whether it’s $70 or $50/bottle, it’s pretty much the same.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The complement has an top notch formula, that’s totally true.
But even so – it’s way too highly-priced in the lengthy run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both dietary supplements have an incredible components with comparable compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can additionally get it more cost effective if you purchase large portions (about $18/bottle).
- On the different hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way extra expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these 2 products have pretty much the same composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a excessive quantity of cash per month if you can get a similar product for plenty less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily pricey supplement.
Even though it has an awesome formula – it simply costs too much for an average person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you choose to get the equal excellent formula, higher go for my more cost-effective alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t really buy it from a local shop or a 3rd party retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most critiques are main to fake/closed websites.
- The reputable web page doesn’t exhibit up in Google results.
In other words – getting to its official page can be quite hard and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So shopping for this complement is enormously hard, definitely due to the fact it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in 3 ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this factor of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s no longer the solely complement with this form of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its magnificent formula, it’s stunning to see this complement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few reviews on different websites (but more are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if consumer opinions are vital for you (for me they are), you ought to hold this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this supplement was the only one with a quality formula, maybe it was more worth it.
But there are some others – which have a a whole lot decrease price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even although it has an extremely good composition (one of the first-class from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extraordinarily high priced and tough to afford.
I definitely agree that its components are awesome.
And in terms of results – they should really work, if you ask me.
However, there’s any other complement with an nearly same method (for a a lot decrease price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the best formula from the market for the lowest price – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t reflect onconsideration on it a rip-off in phrases of composition.
But in phrases of fee and enterprise behind, it would possibly be – I can’t inform for sure.
1 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/331548614
2 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/279549625
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3819075/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website